HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE I RECEIVE MY PARROT?
Given the parrot is at least 8 weeks of age or older and has the right medical documents required for shipment, we normally deliver within 6-8 hours the same day or the day after.
Note: We require at least 2 hours to purchase the airline ticket. That is the only way to get good air fares, so please be patient and we will do the best we can to get your parrot to you as fast as we can.
Your parrot will arrive in a brand new airline approved kennel with absorbent bedding and a food & water dish. All parrots are flown in the pet conducive part of the aircraft which is a safe temperature controlled environment.
Note: Any kenneling fees owed because of flight cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual who receives the parrot.
Are you are interested in any of our parrots on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the bird in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your bird on a nextday delivery. The bird will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per country, region or country. In most cases the birds will arrive within 3 to 4 hours on a direct flight within the US ,7 hours to Canada and 48 hours max international delivery from the departure time.
General Airline Requirements
1. The bird must be at least 18 weeks 5 days old.
2. Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate.
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY IN USA & CANADA
International Customers contact us for a quote
If you decide to have a bird shipped to you, we will need the following information:
1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your bird.
2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your bird, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box.
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTRY that you live in.
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your bird to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport.
7. What parrot breed you are interested in.
8. Two different airports closer to you.
Safe & Comfortable Shipping Process
Birds aren’t vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shock. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping Birds is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health. Shipping price will depend on your location. also a small charge for home delivery will apply if you need one.
If you have any issues upon arrival or pick up send us an email to notify us. as we offer 4 days money guarantee ba